Friday 4 May 2012

Its been a while since my last update so here goes.

We are still in Pickering. Been there for a visit and to take hundreds of Photos on 2 occasions over the last week or two. So how about the Sim.

Things were delayed a bit due to a reinstall of windows on my computer but luckily nothing was lost, (Backups are a great thing aren't they). I have pretty much completed the detailed models on Bridge Street with the exception of Beck Isle Museum which is work in progress. I still intend to build some low detail models for houses and the church which are further away.Below you can see Memorial Hall and the war memorial. I decided it was important that users were able to read the names on the war memorial.




Park street carries on. I guess I'm about three quarters the way along but the end is in sight. (Well it is if I strain to look round the slight bend in the road. Here are some shots.




I' also added a bit more lighting and street side accessories. Below you can see an odd shaped lamp post which I must have walked past a million times and never noticed the kink.




I have started to add street clutter and make some of the signs. they are still in development so I will upload those pics at a later date.

That's it for now.

Regards

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment